It was just a few weeks ago that Israel was making headlines for a bomb that exploded near a school in the occupied West Bank.
The blast caused major damage to the school and the surrounding area, but no injuries.
But now, more than a year later, Israel is facing a new controversy surrounding its controversial use of a weapon.
And the controversy is not limited to the West Bank or Gaza.
On Friday, the Palestinian Authority, a Palestinian state, declared that it had found a chemical weapon in the rubble of a demolished house in the southern West Bank city of Hebron.
The bomb was believed to have been manufactured by Israel.
The bombing also damaged several schools in the city, but the extent of the damage was unclear.
The Palestinian Authority also accused Israel of destroying the homes of a number of Palestinians killed in the attack, including a 17-year-old boy.
Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas called on the international community to act, saying that Israel’s use of the bomb “is a grave crime.”
He added that “no country will tolerate the use of such weapons.”
Israel responded by saying that the bomb had not been used and that it was “investigating the circumstances surrounding its destruction.”
The bomb came amid mounting international outrage over the deaths of more than 1,200 Palestinians in the ongoing conflict, with many blaming the Israeli occupation for the conflict.
Many have pointed to the bombing as an example of Israel’s disregard for international law, a violation of international law.
But Israel’s military says it is responding to the situation on the ground.
It says that the incident in Hebron was not an accident, and it said that the blast caused no damage to any building.
Israel has been criticized for its use of chemical weapons in the past.
In the summer of 2014, Israeli troops opened fire on a group of Palestinians who were walking along the border fence near the West Wall in Jerusalem, killing three and wounding a fourth.
The soldiers then fired on a nearby school, where a Palestinian boy was killed.
At the time, Israel said that there had been no evidence that the rockets had been fired from within its territory.
But in 2015, Israel began a process of dismantling its chemical weapons stockpiles, including its entire chemical arsenal.
The dismantling has been underway since 2015.
But since then, Israel has not acknowledged the destruction of its chemical arsenal, and the International Criminal Court has continued to hold Israel responsible for its alleged use of deadly chemical weapons.
Israeli officials have maintained that they have no intention of dismantling the chemical weapons stockpile, and have accused the ICC of seeking to silence them.
In a statement on Thursday, the Israeli defense ministry said that it did not believe that the “evidence of a successful delivery of a chemical weapons payload to an enemy military target was conclusive,” but that the IDF was working to dismantle its chemical arsenals.
It said that in addition to dismantling its nuclear and biological weapons, the army has also dismantled all of its ballistic missile systems, including those of the Iron Dome system, which is designed to intercept incoming missiles.
The IDF also said that Israel has “taken every feasible measure” to prevent future use of lethal chemical weapons by other parties.
The ministry added that Israel “takes every reasonable measure to protect the safety of civilians in the region, including by ensuring that no other country is developing chemical weapons and developing nuclear weapons.”
In the wake of the Hebron bombing, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed to “take a firm stand” against future attacks.
“This will not be tolerated,” he said, adding that Israel is “not the first country that will be able to do it.”
The statement did not mention whether Israel was planning to dismantle any of its existing chemical weapons, or whether any would be removed from storage in Israel.